CHENGDU RESTAURANTS THAT LEAVE A TASTEFUL IMPRESSION
The restaurants in The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu celebrate cuisine from China and around the world, offering a fine dining experience that is truly an adventure. From the elegant afternoon tea service at our Lobby Lounge to the wine-pairing menus at Li Xuan, we offer guests five-star dining experiences unique to The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu.
With design elements reminiscent of an ancient dynasty, Li Xuan Chinese Restaurant will let you embark on the journey of mysterious Chinese Cuisine.
- Lunch served daily: 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Dinner served daily: 5:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Embark on a global gastronomic journey and open all five senses at SPICES an all-day dining restaurant, located on the 25th floor.
- Breakfast served daily: 6 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch served daily: 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Dinner served daily: 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- A la carte served daily: 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.; 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
FLAIR Restaurant & Bar captures the imagination of Chengdu’s trendsetters with traditional Sichuanese elements.
- Sunday to Thursday: 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
The glamorous Lobby Lounge combines tasteful contemporary styling with crisp city views and traditional Afternoon Tea—a British classic beloved around the world.
- Sunday to Thursday: 9 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 9 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Afternoon Tea served daily: 2p.m. to 5 p.m.
Explore a variety of fine Mediterranean dishes, and enjoy the flow of creativity with Chef’s delicate crafts. An a la carte menu is available to bring you an unforgettable night.
- Wednesday to Sunday: 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.