In ancient times, Sanya was known as “the end of the sky and ocean,” a description that still rings true for the lush tropical island. Our 50-acre resort captures and preserves this rare beauty at every opportunity, from accommodations with ocean views to the meeting center’s rooftop garden. Guests can experience our exclusive “private ocean within an ocean” with water activities and a swimming area overlooking the South China Sea, along with other signature amenities.
- 512 guest rooms, 46 suites and 17 villas
- Four distinct restaurants and two bars
- Luxury spa with 12 treatment rooms, suites and a tea lounge
- Family-friendly features, including a dedicated pool and entertainment zone
- Modern meeting and event space, including two ballrooms and an open-air amphitheater