Renowned for its distinctive regional cuisine and array of international fine dining options, the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai is an epicurean delight, most notably for Portman’s, a restaurant at The Portman Ritz-Carlton, Shanghai. This luxury Shanghai restaurant is known for its seafood and steak dinner, breakfast buffet and elegant business lunch featuring a signature waygu beef burger.
For the thirsty traveler seeking restaurants in Shanghai center with a classic cocktail bar, The Ritz Bar & Lounge transitions from elegant lounge by day to the nexus of Shanghai’s bar scene at night.
Kindly be informed that the all-day dining restaurant Portman’s is temporarily closed for refurbishment from December 9 to December 31, 2017 as we are preparing a new experience for our valued guests. During this period, we welcome our breakfast guests to join us at either of the following venues where breakfast will be served from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. daily:
Former Ritz Bar, level 2 (regular breakfast)
The Ritz Bar & Lounge, level 1 (light breakfast)
- Breakfast: 6 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- Lunch: 11: 30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- Dinner: 5:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. (Monday – Sunday)
Serving: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- Lunch: 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- Afternoon Tea: 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- After-work: 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. (Monday – Sunday)
- Evening/Night: 8 p.m. - 1:30 a.m. (Monday – Sunday)
Serving: Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, After-work & Night selections
Recognized as the Master of Hawaii Regional Cuisine, Chef Alan Wong draws upon the unique ethnic influences of Hawaii and the cultural diversity of its people, traditions, and lifestyles.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Afternoon Tea: 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.