Relish bold uptown flavors at The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
Immerse yourself in distinct fine dining at The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas, the ultimate destination for both travelers and local gourmands.
The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas is home to Fearing’s Restaurant, one of the most critically acclaimed restaurants in America. Chef Dean Fearing’s celebrated menu of Elevated American Cuisine has been featured in publications like Esquire Magazine, The New York Times, Zagat Survey, and Forbes. The elegant ambience of our Uptown Dallas restaurants, which feature seven stylish, comfortable spaces, continues to draw diners from around the world.
- Named No. 1 in Hotel Dining by the Zagat Hotels, Resorts & Spas Survey, and recognized among countless other local, national and international publications
- Seven stylish, comfortable dining venues offer Elevated American Cuisine – Bold Flavors, No Borders
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch are served within the restaurant
- Nightly Guacamologist™ at 6 p.m. with offerings from the Tequila Vault in addition to Dean Fearing's Signature Margarita samplers
- Dallas tea room that features Saturday Afternoon Tea, available seasonally by appointment
- Indulge Boutique, offering coffee, gelato, and fresh pastries
The hotels Guacamologist™ prepares fresh guacamole every evening at 6 p.m. in the hotel lobby. The guacamole is served along with selections from the Tequila Vault in addition to a mini version of Dean's Signature Margaritas with our compliments. Enjoy a bit of Texas at home with our Guacamologist’s™ signature recipe. We hope to see you again soon!