10 - 11 a.m.: Boot Camp
4 - 5 p.m.: Ball sports (from 5 years). Complimentary for hotel guests and resort members. Meet at Sunbird Lawn.
Venue all classes: Unless otherwise stated; Motion room on 4th floor next to fitness center.
- Group Exercise Class Options: Single session, Pack of 6, Pack of 12. Please see below.
- Meeting place Jr. Lifeguard Course: Ritz Kids.
- For booking, contact Fitness Desk at 04 318 6525, or Spa Reception: 04 318 6521, or send mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please settle class payment at the Spa Reception before the start of the class.
- Please arrive 15 min in advance of the start of the class for preparation purposes.
Prices for all Group Exercise Classes, unless otherwise stated:
1 session: AED 125
6 sessions: AED 595
12 sessions: AED 775
Spin/Core/Pump: Indoor cycling class that improves stamina and endurance, combined with weights or core work.
Power Circuit: Functional training done with weights and body weight movement in a circuit fashion.
Neuro Pilates: a class that stimulates your nervous system through physical exercises.
Boot Camp: Challenges your strength and stamina, improves muscle endurance and overall fitness.
DB Pump: A full body workout focusing on muscular strength, endurance, and toning.
Tabata: Class done in 4 minutes high intensity intervals. Training that improves your muscle endurance, helps to burn calories, and will take you to your next fitness level.
HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training. 45 minutes of adrenaline pumping workout using compound exercises similar to crossfit workouts
Kettlebell/Core: The use of kettlebells to strengthen the all-important core and major muscle groups in your body.
Ritz kids classes: Age group related, to improve sports skills and technique while having fun.