Witness culinary creativity from Executive Chef Jason Atherton.
Embodying Ian Schrager's vision for a ‘new kind of gathering place’, dining at The London EDITION invites you to linger over cocktails, grab a late-night supper or savour a leisurely Sunday Brunch. Led by Michelin-starred Executive Chef Jason Atherton, menus at Berners Tavern and the Lobby Bar offer seasonal, contemporary British cuisine, while bespoke cocktails from mastermind Davide Segat include eight specialty punches at the reservations-only Punch Room.
- Reservations-only bar
- Bespoke cocktails and the Punch Bowl, a shared experience featuring eight specialty punches
- Den-like ambiance reminiscent of traditional gentlemen’s clubs
- Carefully curated soundtrack and impromptu musical performances
- Monday to Sunday 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- For reservations, email email@example.com
- Bar and restaurant with intimate seating areas and a snooker table
- Menu features items from Jason Atherton’s Berners Tavern
- Cocktails, created by Davide Segat, include the signature EDITION Shrub
Under the direction of London's own Michelin starred Executive Chef Jason Atherton, this gastronomic gem offers a contemporary British menu that is simple yet elegant and features the very best produce that the British Isles has to offer.
- All-day dining offering seasonal, contemporary British cuisine
- Led by Michelin-starred, UK Executive Chef Jason Atherton
- Open dining and bar space that highlights the building’s historic charm
- Breakfast 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.; lunch 12 to 3 p.m.; afternoon 3 to 5 p.m.; dinner 6 to 10:30 p.m.; supper 10:30 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Sunday Brunch 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- For reservations, contact +44 020 7908 7979 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Parties of four or fewer can be booked online.
Serving: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner