A MOSCOW HOTEL WHERE MEETINGS GO BEYOND BUSINESS
From its location in the heart of Moscow’s business district, The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow offers a comprehensive approach to meetings and events. This business hotel features more than 19,500 sq ft (1,800 sq m) of conference space, including a spectacular, pillar-less Ballroom that accommodates up to 700 guests.
Smaller groups can also reserve intimate meeting venues. This luxury Moscow hotel offers 10 conference rooms in 13 configurations, all of which are located on the same floor, many with floor-to-ceiling windows. Additionally, the hotel offers a foyer ideally suited to pre-function receptions, and the rooftop O2 Lounge, which overlooks the Kremlin and Red Square.
Perfect for conventions, conferences, product launches, tradeshows, executive retreats and press conferences, the hotel also features the following:
- Dedicated Meeting Services Team
- Half-day and full-day packages
- Customizable menus
- State-of-the-art audiovisual services
- Team-building community service
- Underground public parking
- Superior security and privacy
- Separate wardrobe available