PALACE OF XABREGAS
The largest Palace available for events in the capital, Palace of Xabregas is located to the east of Lisbon city centre and is one of the greatest icons of Portuguese History. It was built by the famous Portuguese sailor and aristocrat, Tristão da Cunha at the end of the 16th Century. The Palace was once the official residence of the Portuguese Royal family and is one of the few remaining buildings that resisted the 1755 earthquake, which destroyed the entire city.
In addition to offering stylish ballrooms and meeting rooms, the Palace is adorned with beautiful paintings and artwork and has one of the largest private collections of tiles in Portugal. It also houses an internal covered patio which can accommodate up to 670 guests. In total, the Palace can cater for up to 1150 guests.