Beachfront locations in Florida’s top destinations
Florida beckons with radiant waters, white sands and remarkable destinations from the Atlantic Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico. Featuring infinity pools and private cabanas, award-winning golf courses and island delights, our luxury hotels and resorts make you feel miles away from ordinary.
Whether you prefer a relaxing day at the beach, pool and spa or desire a variety of water activities like swimming, windsurfing, sailing and kayaking, we will help you find the perfect balance of excitement and relaxation during your stay in Florida.
The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
- Amelia Island, Florida
- A barrier island retreat with true Southern charm.
- Set on 13 miles of dune-lined beaches
- Island adventures and family activities
- AAA Five Diamond restaurant, Salt
The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami
- Bal Harbour, Florida
- The exclusive Bal Harbour Village neighborhood.
- Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal views
- Suites offer gourmet kitchens and terraces
- European-edged outdoor heated pool
The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami
- Coconut Grove, Florida
- A stay in Miami’s original neighborhood and cultural soul.
- Art galleries, museums, boutiques nearby
- Private balconies with Biscayne Bay views
- Florida fare, from farm and sea to table
The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- A tranquil beach retreat with 1940s glamour.
- Lush Atlantic Ocean views
- Sip cocktails by the heated infinity pool
- Ocean-inspired spa therapies
The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami
- Key Biscayne, Florida
- Adventure and relaxation on Miami’s 5-mile island oasis.
- West Indies Colonial architecture
- 11 tennis courts designed by Cliff Drysdale
- Named one of "America's Best Beaches"
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
- Naples, Florida
- The famed Naples’ sunset and toast the end to a perfect day.
- 3 miles of pristine Florida Gulf beaches
- A Forbes Five Star hotel
- Nature discovery program for children
The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples
- Naples, Florida
- A Mediterranean-style sanctuary surrounded by protected wetlands.
- Home to two PGA-level golf courses
- Country club sophistication and service
- Private white-sand beaches nearby
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Orlando, Florida
- A magical destination within 500 acres of natural Florida beauty.
- Bordered by the Florida Everglades
- 18-hole Greg Norman-signature golf course
- Easy access to world-famous attractions
The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota
- Sarasota, Florida
- A waterfront respite in downtown Sarasota.
- Coastal cuisine and cocktails at Jack Dusty
- Tom Fazio-designed championship golf course
- Exclusive use of The Beach Club on Lido Key
The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
- Miami Beach, Florida
- Miami Beach’s most well-known, vibrant community.
- A landmark hotel since 1953
- Allure Magazine’s Best Day Spa in Miami
- Steps from Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road