Our guests need not travel far to experience fine dining in Fort Lauderdale. To inspire even the most discerning palates, we look to the coasts of Italy where, like Florida, fresh seafood, bountiful produce and the love of fine wine prepare the senses for a culinary experience like no other.
Offering modern-coastal fare with a distinctly local undercurrent, Burlock Coast is an innovative restaurant-café-market-bar that channels the creativity of Prohibition era rumrunners. Its irreverent spirit, buzzing atmosphere, and firm focus on bringing hotel guests and neighborhood locals an unprecedented food and beverage experience promise to make it a stand out in the Fort Lauderdale restaurant scene.
Enjoy beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean on the elevated pool deck and unwind with tropical libations and savory Poolside Café fare. For the ultimate retreat indulge in an Oceanfront Cabana Day package.
- Outdoor dining in Fort Lauderdale sunshine overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Light menu featuring tropical fruit, salads and gourmet wraps
- Full bar equipped with Wi-Fi and flat-panel TVs
- Poolside Service available
- Open daily 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- A VIP Oceanfront Cabana level with a private collection of 10 cabanas, complete with private cabana captain, located just below the seventh floor tropical pool deck featuring five individual packages from the Sultry Affair for two, Bachelorette Finale for a single girl's celebration to a Moonlight Lounge for a chic soiree for up to 50 people.
Serving: Lunch, Dinner