The ever-evolving face of the downtown scene is reflected in the waterfront restaurants that guests encounter at The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota, including Jack Dusty, which provides a fresh new take on coastal cuisine and handcrafted cocktails. The reach of delicious dining extends to the beach and the links, too, where The Beach Club Grill and the Golf Club Grille, respectively, serve up fare that satisfies even the most discerning palate.
Sarasota’s most buzzed-about waterfront seafood restaurant, lounge and marketplace that serves fresh, local cuisine with a creative twist. Emphasis on craft microbrews, a variety of rums and spirits and an array of specialty cocktails.
- Blending Sarasota’s vibrant cultural lifestyle with an ambiance reflective of sand and sky. The best of what Sarasota offers–creativity and energy, merged with natural features and artistic diversity.
- The name harkens back to nautical lore and was 18th century term for the naval store clerk. Today, Jack Dusty is a symbol of camaraderie and community; gathering together for food and drink.
Serving: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Located at The Ritz-Carlton Members Beach Club located just three miles from the hotel on the beautiful white sand beaches of Lido Key offering guests a private Gulf of Mexico beach.
- Ridley’s Porch is the perfect place to enjoy beautiful sunsets, crafted cocktails, and fresh take on some of our favorite local dishes.
- Our beach has been home to many different sea turtles over time. They have nestled up beachside, and spent the beginning of their lifetime journey with us. The name of our restaurant is one of the smallest sea turtles that have nested on our beach.
Serving: Lunch, Dinner
- Located directly on the beach behind The Ritz-Carlton Beach Club
- A Sarasota landmark, the rustic, open-air tropical beach bar features beer, wine and mixed drinks at the edge of the Gulf of Mexico
- Hours vary seasonally
- Casual cuisine in a relaxed, yet refined environment
- Seating inside and outside under the trellises with panoramic views of holes 1, 9, 10, and 18
- The "Turn Grill" serves golfers while on-the-go