Julie Shamrock Rollend
Area Communications Manager
The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta (Downtown)
The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead
The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee
Sales Office Address:
3391 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 450
Atlanta, GA 30326
Direct (404) 240-7029
Cell (617) 851-4538
Fax (404) 348-5646
Main (404) 348-5600
Take a Firsthand Look at Unique Details from Weddings at Atlanta’s Ritz-Carlton Hotels
ATLANTA, GA – November, 3 2015 – The holidays mean an increased number of wedding proposals and The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta and The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead have released each property’s top seven wedding trends tips hand-picked by Nancy Resman, wedding specialist.
The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta
The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta is an exceptional wedding venue with breathtaking city views and chic downtown flair. Located on vibrant Peachtree Street, the hotel provides an elegant backdrop to guarantee unforgettable wedding memories for couples and their guests. The property’s sophisticated wedding offerings include intimate indoor weddings and ceremonies, bridal showers with afternoon tea, martini-night bachelorette parties, morning-after brunch for weddings guests and much more. Read on for wedding tips from The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta and learn how the hotel’s team personalizes each celebration through exceptional details and personal touches.
1. Celebrate the seasons and embrace organic – try using seasonal produce like this persimmon as a name card holder.
2. Elevate menus and table design to a modern level and try the round menu trend.
3. Incorporate floral chair embellishments into your wedding reception seating.
4. Flowers can pop and sparkle when jewels are added to the arrangements.
5. Weddings at The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta can incorporate the hotel’s in-house coffee bar, Jittery Joe’s, with a custom coffee station during the after party or reception.
6. Mixologists at The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta can create a signature wedding cocktail for your reception, such as a pear martini.
7. Create a fun reception element and invite executive chef Ramesh Kaduru to host a culinary demonstration.
The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead
Located in the heart of the bustling Buckhead neighborhood, The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead continues to sets the precedent for romantic and elegant wedding receptions in Atlanta. The hotel features several exceptional venues, impeccable service and a professional team dedicated to executing each unique detail of your wedding day. A new outdoor wedding venue just steps from the Grand Ballroom, spa wedding packages, a top rate culinary arts program and more make The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead one of Atlanta’s most distinguished settings for luxury weddings. Take a look at how the hotel creates one-of-a-kind celebrations utilizing its acclaimed resources and team of dedicated experts.
1. Create an area with casual club seating in The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead Ballroom. The Ballroom is an ideal blank slate, and allows couples to create their wedding vision.
2. Design a neoclassical and nontraditional wedding theme and make a bold statement with a unique, handcrafted paper flower wall.
3. A chuppah is enhanced at The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead – bursting with flowers and a custom chandelier.
4. Experts at The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead can design hanging trays, trees and flowers to bring the outside indoors.
5. Explore the farm to table trend for a casual and chic seating arrangement with tables topped with fresh roses.
6. Consider a French flower market as a fond farewell gift.
7. The hotel’s in-house pastry chef can create a one-of-a-kind wedding cake design of your dreams.
To learn more about the wedding offerings at The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead or The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, please call 404.495.2684 or email Nancy.Resman@ritzcarlton.com.