With a rich culinary history that draws on local spices, Indonesia offers a culinary destination to please the most curious of palates. At The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, our restaurants feature local delicacies alongside with International dishes crafted by the award-winning culinary team. Whether guests are seeking a divine dining experience at our buffet or one of our restaurants, or celebrating an occasion with karaoke and specially crafted cocktails, our Jakarta, Mega Kuningan hotel offers enticing options.
- All-day dining restaurant featuring Indonesian, Western, Japanese, Chinese, Indian and international cuisines
- Open kitchen with a view of our chefs in action
- One of the largest buffet islands in Jakarta
- Live music on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings
- Breakfast 6 to 10 a.m., lunch 12 to 2:30 p.m. and dinner 6 to 10 p.m.
- Sunday brunch 12 to 3 p.m., featuring live music
- Special Breakfast Station for Japanese, Chinese & Korean Available
Jakarta's contemporary restaurant where finest USDA prime beef steak are prepared in a spectacular display of modern interior design for bar, lounge and dining destination, specially prepared by Chef de Cuisine Jan Schwittalla.
- Features a wine cellar and stylish lobby-level bar and lounge
- Panoramic alfresco terrace with city views and house beverage specials
- Live jazz pianist Monday to Saturday 7:00 to 10:30 p.m.
- Lounge open from 8 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Lunch 12 to 2:30 p.m., dinner 6 to 10:30 p.m.
Serving: Lunch, Dinner