- Overnight accommodations
- 10% savings from regular rate
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two
- Enjoy the summer - Great savings and breakfast
- Spirit of Tokyo - welcome amenity and breakfast
- Treat You - Stay 4 nights at Club Level, pay for 3
- Early Experience - Advance Purchase Offer
- Rejuvenate You - Spa package
- Celebration Package
- Bed & Breakfast
- One Journey Two Capitals
- Reconnect - Best Available Rate with hotel credit
- Discover More with American Express
- Experience – Autumn 2017
- A New Summer Sundae Collection
- Dining Out on The Terrace
Receive Tokyo's original amenity gift at bed & breakfast rate
Starting from 51,000 JPY per night
- A luxurious accommodation in our guestroom offering picturesque Tokyo city views
- Daily buffet breakfast for two each morning
- A unique set of Tokyo Sake welcome amenity
- 2 nights Deluxe or Suite accommodations in each hotel (The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo / The Ritz-Carlton, Kyoto)
- Daily breakfast for two Transfer to the train station- escorted service to the platform, one time
- Special amenities
- Uniquely curated cultural activities (additional fee applies)
- Overnight deluxe Accommodations
- Daily American breakfast for two each morning in the restaurant
- $50 USD daily credit
- Room upgrade, subject to availability at check in
We are excited with the arrival of beautiful autumn, when leaves are changing, streets and gardens are bursting with pretty colors, and minds are filled with warm autumn memories. Find your autumn inspirations at The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo, with thoughtfully designed culinary and seasonal events, for autumn is a time of harvest, and time of gathering together.
September 24, October 29, November 26 2017 / Hinokizaka - Kaiseki
Continuing our innovation in creating the most memorable dining experiences, our Kaiseki chef, Ishida is introducing Kappo Style Chef’s Table dinner from September onwards at Hinokizaka.
September 28, 2017 / Azure 45
Join us for a sensational champagne dinner evening, welcoming Mr. Sebastien Papin of the legendary champagne maison, Billecart Salmon. A spectacular 6-course dinner menu has been carefully designed by Azure 45’s Chef de Cuisine, Shintaro Miyazaki to perfectly match with 6 glasses of champagne.
September 30 - November 26, 2017 Every Saturday, Sunday, holiday / Towers
Delight in the distinct flavor of lobster at Towers Modern Bistro. Mark your calendar from Saturday, September 30 to Sunday, November 26, and join Chef Franckelie Laloum offering a selection of lobster dishes that will added to the menu, from the traditional Lobster Bisque to the contemporary Lobster Navarin.
September 4 - November 26, 2017 / The Lobby Lounge
The Lobby Lounge is presenting a Citrus Afternoon Tea with an autumnal flair. Savor our afternoon tea recipes including smoked salmon confit, apple, dill lemon flavor, foie gras mousse with kumquats, sudachi jelly and more.
September 1 - December 17, 2017 / The Ritz-Carlton Spa & Fitness
From ancient Egypt, Orient, to Europe, it's been long believed that moonlight has powerful healing energy, and is at its most powerful during the time of the full moon. The energy of full moon on the day, before and after is the pinnacle time to attract love, prosperousness, creativity and positivity.
June 1 - September 30, 2017 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. / The Ritz-Carlton Café & Deli
Summer is the perfect time to treat yourself to a delectable parfait in the open terrace area of The Ritz-Carlton Café & Deli. A new Summer Sundae Collection that has been crafted with fresh and finest ingredients will add a sweet twist to your summer moods.
June 1, 2017 onwards / 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. at The Ritz-Carlton Café & Deli
Try the new taste of our summer menu at The Ritz-Carlton Café & Deli, showcasing delicious selections of refreshments such as healthy Thai quinoa salad with pork chuck roll, Hokkaido scallop tartare appetizer, and the ever-popular beef curry, perfect to enjoy while relaxing in our outdoor area.
- 10% savings from best available rate
- Complimentary breakfast for two
- Bonus points per night : 500 points for regular floors / 2,000 points for club level
*Only available to selected room categories