MAUI RESTAURANTS PAIRING LOCAL INGREDIENTS WITH OCEAN VIEWS
Each of the six restaurants at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua offers a unique experience, yet all reflect the culture and culinary traditions of Maui. At Banyan Tree, ingredients from local farms are complemented by fresh seafood and innovative cocktails. Aina Gourmet offers homemade pastries, to-go fare and 100% Maui coffee. And Alaloa Lounge takes advantage of our waterfront location with outdoor seating and seasonal whale-watching.
- Features more than 20 varieties of the most popular types of sushi, sashimi and innovative Japanese cuisine
- Interact with award-winner Chef Tadashi Yoshino and savor his one-of-a-kind Japanese-inspired culinary delicacies while sipping the finest sake wines
- Specialty Menu available from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Open for dinner Thursday through Monday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Light fare and appetizers served daily from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Cocktails served daily from noon to closing
- Live entertainment nightly
Cocktails and casual beachside dining offering signature burgers and shakes.
- Beachfront alfresco dining
- Signature burgers and shakes
- Open daily from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lunch served daily from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cocktails served daily from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Towel Hut service daily from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Pool Hut retail open daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Grab-and-go café featuring homemade pastries, salads and wraps made with local, organic and seasonal ingredients.
- Grab-and-go café located on the lobby level
- Featuring homemade pastries, salads and wraps made with local, organic and seasonal ingredients
- 100% Maui coffee
- Open daily, 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Serving: Breakfast, Lunch
- Poolside Dining in a Private Cabana
- Beach Lawn Oceanfront Dining