1 Ritz-Carlton Drive
+1 (808) 669-6200
Experience any or all of these signature Kapalua activities and share your #RCMemories with friends and family.
1. Discover the significance of the Honokahua Preservation site and its place in Hawaii’s rich history during the Sense of Place presentation every Friday
2. Begin the day with a healthful start with sunrise yoga on the Terrace Lawn
3. Satisfy your adventurous side with the exhilarating Kapalua Zip Line Course
Did You Know? Kapalua Ziplines feature the second-longest zipline course in Hawaii with nearly two miles of parallel zipping action plus a 360' suspension bridge, the longest and highest in Hawaii.
4. Grab your mask and fins and take a complimentary shuttle ride to snorkel at the world-class Kapalua Bay
Insider’s Tip: A protected marine sanctuary, Kapalua Bay is one of the best places to see Maui’s marine life including the Hawaiian honu (green sea turtle)
5. Marvel at Kapalua’s unique, rugged coastlines with a walk along the Kapalua Coastal Trail
6. Use The Ritz-Carlton Mobile App to take a self-guided QR code art tour around the hotel. Scan each code to discover the cultural significance of that piece.
7. Golf 18 rounds at Kapalua’s Bay Course or Plantation Course
Did You Know? The Bay Course is known for its breathtaking 5th hole, the only hole to play over the ocean on Maui, it should certainly be on the "must play” list for any golfer visiting Maui.
8. Find the Kapalua “selfie-spot” and take a selfie
9. Enjoy a peaceful start to the day with a meditative walk around the Kapalua labyrinth
10. During the winter months, park on the bluffs above world-famous surf spot, Honolua Bay, and watch the surfers take on some of Maui’s biggest waves
11. Take a mid-day break from the sun and fun at DT Fleming’s beach to enjoy lunch at the ocean front Burger Shack
Insider’s Tip: Don’t miss the signature larger-than-life milkshakes
12. Enjoy a poolside cabana and capture the moment with a signature Ritz-Carlton Mai Tai in hand
13. A sunset ocean view dinner at the resort’s signature Banyan Tree restaurant
Don’t Miss: Chef Alvin Savella’s nightly island seafood special.
14. Sip a Kapalua signature Mai Tai during the nightly sunset ceremony in the lobby
15. Indulge with a Hawaiian-style Lomilomi massage at The Ritz-Carlton Spa
Insider’s Tip: Don’t leave the spa without relaxing in the volcanic stone grotto with cedar sauna and eucalyptus steam room
16. Get up close and personal with Maui’s famous winter guests, the Humpback Whales, with an Ambassadors of the Environment Whale Watch (December – April)
Insider’s Tip: The Ambassadors have a hydrophone on board which allows you to listen to the whales singing underwater
17. Experience the ultimate relaxation with a poolside massage
18. Gather around the fire pits and listen to live Hawaiian music nightly in the hotel lobby
19. Improve your golf game with a class from the acclaimed Kapalua Golf Academy
Did You Know? Kapalua Golf Academy is Hawaii’s most complete state-of-the-art golf school and comprehensive practice facility, ranked one of the top 25 Golf Schools in America by Golf Magazine
20. Play a game of Bocce Ball overlooking the ocean
21. Experience a “Kapalua Signature Moment” in one of the ocean view hammocks
22. Bodysurf at award-winning DT Fleming beach
Insider Tip: Take a break from the surf and order lunch from Burger Shack. They’ll deliver to you right on the beach!
23. Play a round of beachside tennis
24. A sushi dinner with an view of the lush hotel grounds and Pacific Ocean at Kai Sushi
Don’t Miss: Chef Tadashi’s Seared Salmon Roll
25. Immerse in the local area and culture with an Ambassadors of the Environment eco-adventure