Discover fine dining in Kuala Lumpur that will inspire even the most discerning of palates.
Savor the many options available and prepare your senses for an exceptional culinary experience. From award-winning Cantonese cuisine to traditional afternoon tea, at The Ritz-Carlton, dining in Kuala Lumpur is truly unforgettable.
- An Award-winning Cantonese restaurant with a refined, cosy ambience
- Daily Dim Sum specials for lunch prepared fresh by our dedicated Dim Sum Chef
- Award-winning signature dishes featuring traditional Cantonese specialities and our Master Chef’s own creations
- Traditional Yangqing harpist in the evenings
- Wide selection of traditional Chinese teas
Serving: Lunch, Dinner
- Awash with natural light, The Cobalt Room offers diverse gastronomic experiences from breakfast to Sunday Brunch
Serving: Breakfast, Sunday Brunch
- Available 24-hours a day
- In-Room Dining at The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur offers fine international cuisine as well as traditional Malaysian and Asian specialities
- Wide selection of Cantonese cuisine from the award-winning Li Yen restaurant
- A truly elegant and refined space ideal for a business meeting or leisurely afternoon spent partaking in the time-honored ritual of Afternoon Tea
- Live quartet plays soothing melodies in the afternoons
Serving: Lunch, Afternoon Tea
The Patisserie serves up the offerings and mood of an intimate Viennese patisserie with a modern twist. Enjoy a cozy lunch or sample the delicious cakes, macarons or chocolate pralines handcrafted by Pastry Chef Tony Hoyle, and specialty coffees.
- Intimate space with a modern twist
- Decadent cakes, macarons and chocolate pralines handcrafted by award-winning pastry Chef Tony Hoyle
- An extensive collection of books, with topics ranging from film and theatre to art and travel, is on hand for contemplative pleasure
- A selection of fine wines, Cognac, Armagnac, cocktails served alongside a tantalizing dinner from the Menu Du Jour
- Premium cigars are available in The Smoke Room