Thanksgiving Dinner at Bistro Bal Harbour
- Thursday, November 24, 2016
Join us for a traditional Thanksgiving feast complete with all the trimmings. Enjoy holiday favorites like Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, Black Kale Salad, Oven Roasted Turkey and Braised Short Ribs, Zesty Cranberry Sauce, Baked Heirloom Beans Casserole, and dessert options of Pumpkin Cheesecake and Warm Carrot & Ginger Cake and more.
*Price exclusive of tax and gratuity.
Thanksgiving Pool and Beach Activities
- November 24-27
Enjoy Thanksgiving-themed activities and Ritz Kids events at the pool or on the beach
Thursday, November 24 (Thanksgiving)
- 1st Annual Turkey Bowl (Football Toss), 1 p.m., Beach
- Turkey Toss (Water Balloon Toss), 2 p.m., Beach
- Ritz Kids Turkey Walk, 3 p.m., Pool
- Snow Cone Station, 4 p.m., Pool
Friday, November, 25
- Musical Towels, 2 p.m., Beach
- Belly Flop Contest, 3 p.m., Pool
- Ritz Kids Movie Night, 4-6 p.m., Voyage
Saturday, November 26
- Top Hat Event (Wildlife Safari), 1 p.m., Pool
- Potato Sack Race, 2 p.m., Beach
- Aim Game, 3 p.m., Beach
Sunday, November 27
- Top Hat Event (Music), 1 p.m., Beach
- Beach Golf, 2 p.m., Pool
- Duck Push, 3 p.m., Poo
EXHALE BAL HARBOUR
- November 26, 27.
Express Spa Therapies by Exhale Bal Harbour
November 26, 12:30 – 2:30 p.m., Pool
Have your moment of Zen this holiday weekend with complimentary express spa therapies by Exhale Bal Harbour.
Mersur Trunk Show
November 26-27, 12-3 p.m., Pool
Exhale Bal Harbour presents Mersur trunk show. Shop a colorful selection of sleek swimsuit cover-ups, chic kaftans and bold beach gowns all made in America by women for women in limited edition quantities.
Art Basel Miami Beach
- December 1-4, 2016 at Miami Beach Convention Center
Leading galleries from North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa show significant work from the masters of Modern and contemporary art, as well the new generation of emerging stars. Paintings, sculptures, installations, photographs, films, and editioned works of the highest quality are on display in the main exhibition hall. Ambitious large‐scale artworks, films and performances become part of the city's outdoor landscape at nearby Collins Park and SoundScape Park.
Bal Harbour Village 70th Anniversary Party
- December 10, 6:30-10 p.m. Bal Harbour Beach Jetty (Adjacent to the beach access of The Ritz-Carlton, Bal Harbour)
Bal Harbour Village celebrates its 70th anniversary in epic fashion with a beach concert by Miami’s own beloved Carlos Oliva and his Los Sobrinos del Juez band. The Palm Beach Symphony and Latin dancers will also perform on the festive occasion for the exclusive enclave’s residents and guests.
Invitation open to guests of the The Ritz-Carlton, Bal Harbour. Please see the concierge desk for more information.