Embark on an adventure miles from the ordinary with The Ritz-Carlton hotels in the Middle East. Ideally located in the region’s most sought-after destinations, our hotels and resorts are set among scenery unlike any other part of the world.
Discover customs steeped in ancient traditions coupled with modern luxury, from the Arabian Gulf coast to the Sea of Oman.
Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel
- Muscat, Oman
- A luxury resort overlooking the Sea of Oman.
- Panoramic sea or mountain views
- Five outdoor swimming pools
- The “Coffee Man,” the resort’s cultural host
The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- A 57-acre hotel just steps from the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- A sprawling 1,600-meter outdoor pool
- Spa treatments on a private beach
- Majestic indoor & outdoor wedding venues
The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain Hotel & Spa
- Manama, Bahrain
- An urban resort on the north coast of Bahrain.
- Situated on a private island
- An array of watersport activities
- Secluded villas with Arabian Gulf views
The Ritz-Carlton, Doha
- Doha, Qatar
- Arabian hospitality in Qatar’s capital city.
- Hotel blends modern & traditional experiences
- Award-winning restaurants & lounges
- Exclusive island hotel in the capital city
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai
- Dubai Marina District, UAE
- Inspiring views on the coast of the Arabian Gulf.
- Pristine beaches at your doorstep
- Exceptional restaurants to enchant the palate
- Luxury resort amenities and spa experiences
The Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh
- Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- A luxurious retreat modeled after Royal palaces.
- Lush gardens and stunning architecture
- Elegant venues to create the perfect wedding
- 600-year-old olive trees throughout the gardens
Sharq Village & Spa
- Doha, Qatar
- A tranquil coastal retreat on 350 meters of private coastline.
- Destination resort with Middle Eastern charm
- Qatar’s only Persian fine dining option
- Indulge in a Qatari style sanctuary