Spend the day taking in the vibrant culture, world-famous shopping and one-of-a-kind eateries only New York can offer. In the evening, find a welcome respite in the midst of a bustling metropolis at one of three Ritz-Carlton luxury hotels in New York.
With ideal locations in Midtown and Lower Manhattan as well as New York’s Westchester County, The Ritz-Carlton offers an intriguing mix of luxury experiences in one of the world’s most famous destinations.
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park
- Lower Manhattan, New York City
- One of the “Top 52 Places to Go” by The New York Times.
- Walk to lower Manhattan landmarks
- Panoramic views of the Statute of Liberty
- NYC’s only luxury hotel on the waterfront
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
- Central Park, New York City
- Sweeping Central Park South views from your hotel room.
- Art Deco façade & charming design details
- Steps away from Central Park South
- Just one block from the famed 5th Avenue
The Ritz-Carlton, Westchester
- White Plains, New York
- The natural beauty of the second wealthiest county in New York.
- Upscale shops & designer boutiques
- The largest spa in Westchester County
- Only a half-hour from midtown Manhattan