Lighting the Candles
Commemorate the miracle of Hanukkah with a menorah-lighting ceremony from December 24 through January 1, for hotel guests and community members.
Christmas Day Celebration
- Date: December 25 Seatings: 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Place: Mares Restaurant Price: Adults $79; $24 for children of ages 4-12
Join us for an enchanting afternoon for a special Christmas Day buffet. Santa will bring holiday cheer and take pictures with the children.
Festive Local Delights
- Date/Time: December 26 from 4 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. Place: Lobby Lounge Terrace / Price: Complimentary
Join our culinary team in a journey to create local holiday delicacies with unique and bold island flavors. Limited spaces available; adults only.
Gingerbread House Workshops
- Date/Time: December 26-28, 2016 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Place: The Lobby Lounge Price: $45 per house
Children and kids at heart are invited to create alongside our pastry chef in this one-of a-kind workshop where you will work together with your family to build a personalized gingerbread house fit for the “Caribbean” Pole. The edible gingerbread homes will highlight the holiday décor at the resort’s lobby area. Space limited; reservations required.
- Date/Time: December 28 from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Place: Poolside Price: Adults $55; $30 for children of ages 4-12; beverage à la carte
Savor an al fresco island BBQ while enjoying warm ocean breezes and a shimmering starry sky.
Cirque de Caraïbe Carnaval
- Date/Time: December 31, 2016 from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. Place: The Ritz-Carlton Ballroom Price: Adults, $175; $65 for children of ages 4-12
Dance the night awaywith live entertainment and high-energy carnival performances as we usher in the New Year with a sparkling Caribbean celebration for the entire family. Delight in a sumptuous buffet, while sipping premium selections of fine cocktails as the clock ticks down to midnight. Our younger guests are invited to a playful corner created just for them. Children’s activities are sure to start the year off right.
BLT Steak New Year’s Eve Dinner
- Date/Time: December 31, 2016 from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. Price: Adults, $105; includes welcome glass of bubbly.
Count down to 2017 with a four-course feast prix fixe menu. The menu and the ambience have been crafted to sweep you off your feet.
The New Year Enchantment
Hit the Casino and continue the festivities with celebratory cocktails, live entertainment and a countdown to a fun surprise. Play in any raffle, or test your luck at our table games and slot machines. Will 2017 be a lucky year for you?
New Year’s Day Breakfast
- Date/Time: January 1 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Place: Mares Restaurant Adults, $38; $18 for children of ages 4-12
After a night of celebrations, there is no better way to kick off the New Year than with a mouthwatering breakfast buffet, complete with an array of gourmet treats and a refreshing mimosa bar.