Skip to Content

LOCATION:
The 32-storey hotel is a seven-acre garden oasis strategically located in the heart of Marina Bay, Singapore’s new downtown core, offering a mix of commercial, retail, entertainment and recreational facilities.

The hotel’s landmark waterfront site is within walking distance of the Singapore Flyer, Integrated Resort, Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre (Suntec City) and the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay.

OPENED:
18 January 1996

OWNERSHIP:
The hotel is 80 percent owned by Pontiac Marina Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based property investment and development company. The remaining 20 percent stake is owned by Singapore’s national carrier, Singapore Airlines.

MANAGEMENT:
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland, in the USA, manages more than 86 hotels and resorts worldwide.

ARCHITECTS:
Kevin Roche of Kevin Roche John Dinkeloo and Associates, Connecticut, USA.

INTERIOR DESIGNER:
Burega Farnell Pte Ltd

ACCOMMODATIONS:
608 guest rooms, including 18 one-bedroom Millenia Suites, three two-bedroom Millenia Suites and one Ritz-Carlton Suite. All guest rooms and bathrooms offer views of either Marina Bay or the Kallang River and the city skyline.

THE RITZ-CARLTON CLUB:
A personalised Concierge service is provided for the added comfort and care of every guest. An exclusive Club Lounge which serves five culinary and beverage offerings and unlimited wine and spirits daily ensures Club guests will always find a relaxed setting for a beverage or snack while enjoying the spectacular views of the city and waterfront.

GUEST ROOM FEATURES:

  • Enhanced sleep experience with plush feather beds
  • Sealy mattresses
  • Selection of pillows
  • Walk-in wardrobes
  • Private room safes
  • Fully-stocked refreshment bar
  • Flushed wall-mounted LED TVs
  • Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless internet access
  • Large work desks with built-in power points and multiple power adaptor sockets
  • Internet Protocol (IP) phones
  • iPod docking station at the writing desks
  • Energy saving LED lights and bulbs
  • New black-out electrical roller blinds and daylight electrical roman blinds
  • Dual mood lighting systems
  • Lit-up drawers within credenza cabinets
  • Large marble-tiled bathrooms with views
  • Rain shower feature in all marble bathrooms
  • Asprey bath amenities
  • Anti-fog mirrors
  • Nespresso coffee machines*
  • His and Hers micro-fiber Ploh bathrobes*

*Club and Suites

GUEST SERVICES (Charges may apply):

  • 24-hour in-room dining
  • Housekeeping service twice daily
  • Safety deposit boxes
  • Executive business services
  • Babysitting
  • Concierge service
  • Limousine pick-up from airport upon request
  • Daily newspapers
  • Gift Shoppe
  • Fitness Centre
  • Florist
  • Technology Butler

RECREATIONAL FACILITIES:
The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, a spa and a 24-hour Fitness Centre featuring:

  • An award-winning spa offering La Mer facial and ESPA massages
  • A hair and nail salon
  • Saunas and steam rooms
  • Jacuzzis and a mineral pool
  • Cardio and strength exercise equipment
  • Free weights
  • A movement studio
  • A lap pool with sun loungers and private cabanas

DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT:
Colony – Seven ‘live’ kitchens which showcase Singapore’s heritage cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and a popular vintage Champagne brunch.

Summer Pavilion – One Michelin star Cantonese restaurant that includes a tea salon and six private dining rooms.

Chihuly Lounge – Lounge that seats 120 for cocktails, speciality coffees and a traditional 8-course Afternoon Tea on weekdays.

CONFERENCE FACILITIES:
The Grand Ballroom – 1,090 sq metres (11,730 sq ft) ballroom with three state-of-the-art panoramic LED video walls, intelligent lighting and a superior sound system. There is also a private VIP entrance and two pre-function areas.

Outdoor Pool Deck – A versatile lifestyle venue that provides the flexibility of holding events over water by partially or completely covering the swimming pool with acrylic glass cubes. It can accommodate up to 1000 persons for a private event.

Chihuly Room – A private meeting space filled with natural daylight. It can accommodate up to 120 persons and is divisible into two symmetrical smaller rooms.

11 well-equipped meeting and function rooms, which can accommodate between six to 180 participants.

For additional information, please call (65) 6337 8888 or visit ritzcarlton.com/singapore.

* Images available upon request *