The Abama golf course features sweeping views of the ocean and La Gomera Island from fairways and greens.
Resort Golf Course
The hotel features one of the top three golf courses in all of Spain and it was designed by former Ryder Cup player Dave Thomas.
Golf Course Fairway
The Abama course at the hotel is one of the top three golf courses in all of Spain.
LET US CHALLENGE BOTH YOUR GAME AND YOUR IMAGINATION.
As one of nine golf courses located in Tenerife, Abama Golf is a magnificent par-72 championship course which was designed by former Ryder Cup player Dave Thomas. Offering stunning Atlantic Ocean views from nearly all of its 18 holes, the golf course at The Ritz-Carlton, Abama is considered one of the toughest courses in all of Spain and has often been described as the “Augusta of Europe”.
The Tenerife golf resort’s course features:
Challenging holes with varied terrain
22 water hazards with impressive waterfalls and white sand bunkers
Hundreds of palm trees, cacti, and more than 300 species of trees and plants of sub-tropical varieties
GPS enabled golf carts
Golf Academy with 4 Professionals to choose from
Driving range and a 3 hole practice area
After an exhilarating day on the course, guests may enjoy the following clubhouse amenities:
The Club House - Bar and Restaurant (until 6 p.m.)
Kabuki - One Michelin star restaurant (evening dining from 6:30 p.m.)
Tee times begin from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. every day throughout the year.
Nov. - March
May - Sept.
Junior 18 holes (until 16 years included)
*The golf course will be aerated from 8th to 28th of May 2018 and from 17th of September to 7th of October 2018. During these dates it will be available a special fee of €85 only for The Ritz-Carlton, Abama guests.
Rates include local taxes
*Twilight will be reserved for The Ritz-Carlton, Abama guests and must be booked on the same day of play, directly at the spot.
Special Green Fee rate for these periods will be €100
1. The handicap limit is 28 for men and 36 for ladies. Players are requested to bring their handicap certificate with them.
2. Dress Code: Golf Polo, trousers, bermuda or skirt and socks. Swimshorts, slippers, t-shirts or jeans are not allowed.
3. Golf shoes with soft spikes are required in all the courses.
4. Cancellations or changes must be communicated to our Reservations Office at last 2 days (48 hours)
prior to the client’s tee time in order to avoid cancellation penalty of the complete green fee.
5. PRO's need to identify with their PGA licence in the club house at the arrival.
6. Green fees are subject to change without prior notice by the Hotel & Golf Courses.