INSPIRE YOUR PALATE WITH EXCEPTIONAL ST. LOUIS DINING
At The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis, each of our restaurants and lounges offers a different experience. Breakfast and lunch at The Restaurant include wellness-focused dishes, and The Grill uses seasonal ingredients to create simple, flavorful fare. A favorite among residents and visitors, The Lobby Lounge features our signature Afternoon Tea, a sushi bar, live entertainment and a menu of more than 200 martinis. The Wine Room is the city’s largest dine-in wine cellar and can host a private dinner for 40 among its 7,000 select labels and rare vintages. At The Cigar Club, scotch, whiskey and cigars are served in a handsome setting that includes flat-screen TVs to watch the game.
- Energize your day with the morning or lunch options featured in The Restaurant breakfast spread and lunch menu
- Sip a perfectly chilled martini at the Lobby Lounge while browsing the enticing light fare menu featuring the finest sushi
- Indulge your senses with classic American delights at The Grill
- Host a private culinary experience in The Wine Room
- Savor a variety of cheeses and charcuterie as you enjoy a fine cigar at The Cigar Club
- The Lobby Lounge, a favorite evening gathering spot, features light fare, a sushi bar, martinis, and afternoon tea
- Our guests experience a variety of live musical entertainment Friday and Saturday
- The city’s largest dine-in wine cellar
- Unique private dining facility with seating for 40
- Unique food and wine pairings are customized to the group, event and budget
- Those who wish to enjoy surroundings rich in elegance and camaraderie will find no retreat more welcoming than The Cigar Club
Join us for Afternoon Tea all year round on Saturdays at 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. or enjoy our seasonal and special event teas. At all Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis Afternoon Teas, guests may enjoy an assortment of savory and sweet delights, your choice of hand-selected teas, a glass of bubbly or a seasonally appropriate cup of white and dark hot chocolate.
Reservations are required.
For Afternoon Tea reservations please call (314) 863-6300.