First, find your hotel tier
To determine the number of points needed for a complimentary night from the chart below, you will need to know the hotel tier, which is based on the location and hotel type. Individual hotel tier information can be found on the Hotel home or information page for your hotel:
- Go to your hotel’s web page and select “Hotel Overview” at the top
- Select “Hotel Information” from the menu
- The hotel tier is located within The Ritz-Carlton Rewards information box on the upper right. SelectLearn more to go to the tier chart
From the tier chart, you may also sort hotels by tier. Simply select a tier and a list of The Ritz-Carlton hotels available within that tier will display.
Then, book your redemption reservation
- Using the reservations window on each page, enter your information and check “Use Rewards Points”
- Select “Find”
- A new page will open that displays the points needed per night within the “Redeem Points” tab
- Proceed with your redemption reservation, or select “Use cash and points” should you prefer to combine redemption nights and cash nights within your stay
Point values are based on a standard room and may vary by length of stay and hotel category. Learn more about reserving with cash and points, or about room upgrades that may be available for extra points. You may also redeem your points at the Marriott family of 3,600+ participating hotels worldwide.