MOSCOW WEDDINGS INSPIRED BY RUSSIAN ELEGANCE
The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow is the first venue that should come to mind when it’s time to plan your perfect wedding celebration in the heart of the city. Just steps away from the majesty of Red Square and the Kremlin, your special day will reflect the resplendence and grandeur of Russian culture and history.
Let us surround you and your guests in a luxurious and enchanting ambience. From the hotel’s 18-19th century architectural façade, to the charming Tverskaya street, guests will discover the perfect place to begin a magnificent life-long journey with their beloved one. A beautiful staircase amidst elegant interiors of the lobby leads to a majestic second floor featuring splendid banqueting halls and an expansive pre-function area for cocktails.
Let us design the wedding of your dreams with our impressive selection of venues, attention to detail, and legendary services.
- O2 Lounge: its open terrace is an ideal venue for a wedding reception featuring spectacular views over the picturesque central streets of Moscow and Red Square
- The Winter Bar: located on the rooftop, it is the ideal choice for those who are seeking for a more private atmosphere surrounded by the sparkling lights of Moscow's historic center
- Ballroom: a sumptuous space to host grand celebrations for up to 700 guests. Its high ceilings with crystal chandeliers visually amplify its glorious interior of 7,000 sq. ft (664 sq. m).
- On- and off-site catering options: offer exquisite and creative culinary offerings and premium beverages to satisfy even the most sophisticated and refined tastes.
- Décor arrangements with fresh flowers: allow our talented team to reflect your personal story through uniquely customized interiors.
- Elegant and spacious guest rooms and suites: Experience our luxurious accommodations with the finest service and facilities designed to meet all guest wishes and preferences.
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa: discover an intimate oasis of tranquility and well-being, relaxing therapies and beauty rituals that will prepare you for your special day and revitalize your senses.
- Vera Shubich Beauty Salon: skilled artisans will create an ideal make-up and hairstyle to perfectly match your wedding attire.
Our highly qualified wedding advisor, Anastasia Kovyazina firstname.lastname@example.org, is available to coordinate all details before, during and after your celebration. Contact us at +7 495.225.8888.