DISCOVER JAPAN WITH EXCLUSIVE RITZ-CARLTON EXPERIENCES OF TOKYO AND KYOTO. TAKE A JOURNEY THROUGH TIME AND EXPERIENCE THE TWO FASCINATING CAPITALS OF JAPAN.
Explore Tokyo - the modern capital that features cosmopolitan nightlife, incredible entertainment and modern Japanese culture. Afterwards, retreat to the ancient capital and world heritage city of Kyoto to discover the awe-inspiring land of artisans, geishas and Zen Buddhism while dining on sophisticated Kaiseki cuisine.
Enrich your experience by allowing us to look after every aspect of your travels in Japan between the two journeys. Personalized services include: coordination of airport transfers, bullet train tickets between Tokyo and Kyoto, butler service to and from the train platform, customized tours of Zen ceremonies, geisha performances, guided tours of Tsukiji fish market, Sumo Stables, Bonsai discovery, spiritual walk in the Japanese shrines and gardens, exploration of the technology and art museums, and not to be missed the infamous shopping retreat and discovery of Japan’s popular Pop Culture.
Immerse in local culture and partake in hotel’s customized art of Japanese arts of the crafts. A bevy of activities led by Japanese craftsmen honoring cultural traditions that have been passed down from generation to generation for centuries are offered by each hotel, ranging from Kimono ceremony, Sake tasting, special day with a Samurai, Art and Bike tours of local sites, flower & traditional Japanese soap making classes, and exclusive indigenous culinary experiences led by the luxury hotels' award-winning chefs.
“One Journey, Two Capitals” Package
Enjoy luxurious accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo and The Ritz-Carlton, Kyoto and let us curate a unique experience to explore the two fascinating capitals of Japan
This specially crafted experience will also include escorted transfer to the train station, unique amenities, and coordination of fascinating cultural activities.
One Journey Two Capitals package includes:
- 2 nights Deluxe or Suite accommodations in each hotel
- Daily breakfast for two
- Transfer to the train station- escorted service to the platform, one time
- Special amenities
- Uniquely curated cultural activities (additional fee applies)
Terms and Conditions:
- Package must be secured at both Tokyo and Kyoto hotels
- This package is valid for 2 people, subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer
- Advance 48 hour reservations are required
- Rates do not apply to groups/wholesale bookings
- Rates listed are per room, per night, single or double occupancy, and exclusive of taxes and service charges.
- Escorted transfer is limited to the train station only and cannot be substituted for other destinations, charges apply for additional guests