Helmed by an award‐winning Italian chef, Cépe is one of Beijing’s finest dining rooms featuring haute Italian style cuisine. Wine aficionados will delight in an extensive wine menu featuring 400 wines.
This 70‐seat dining room also features a private dining room for 10 (Porcino) and an intimate chef’s table (Bottega). Additional unique features, such as a mushroom humidor for dried and fresh mushrooms, make this fine dining experience something you will not want to miss.
- Located on lobby level
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Seasonal menu available
- Time Out Beijing, The Excellent Italian Restaurant 2014
- China Sommelier Association, China's Wine List of The Year Award 2014
- China-Italy Chamber of Commerce, Best Italian Restaurant 2014
- Tatler, One of the Best Restaurants in Beijing & Shang Hai 2014
- Target, Best Italian Restaurant 2014