Impact Experiences offers on-property activities that can be incorporated in the conference agenda during lunch breaks, receptions and coffee breaks, including:
- Partnering with the hotel’s culinary team to prepare the ingredients for a regionally adapted dish for donation to a local hunger relief organization.
- Assembling school supplies and art materials in backpacks for donation to students whose academic success is threatened by poverty.
- Collaborating in teams to assemble emergency preparedness kits for shipping to a disaster relief facility or community organization.
- Designing and creating greetings and birthday cards for children in a local pediatric healthcare facility or children’s organization.
- Impact Hour, a platform for leaders from The Ritz-Carlton Community Footprints partner organizations to showcase how they are successfully addressing social and environmental issues.
- Additionally, Signature Impact Experiences invite our group guests to take part in an off-site volunteer activity, unique to the destination.