Guest Room Features & Amenities
Property Features & Amenities
An Opulent Retreat in the Heart of DIFC
Settle into Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai’s most sophisticated destination for stylish restaurants, nightlife and art galleries and home to the only luxury hotel in DIFC, The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, which also features a direct walkway to the heart of DIFC. Like the many galleries that surround it, this hotel near downtown Dubai displays its passion for art and the area’s status as an important culture destination with its own rotating international collection. Connoisseurs can also meet artists of local renown in the city’s emerging art community. From the mesmerising crystal branches that highlight the hotel ceiling to the Chicago-influenced art deco design, the visual craftsmanship draws guests in to a very unique sense of place.
Situated on Sheikh Zayed Road, 20 minutes from Dubai International Airport, five minutes from two metro stations and the Dubai Convention Centre, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, this distinctive hotel near downtown Dubai also features:
- 341 elegantly appointed guest rooms, including: 38 club rooms, 80 suites and two royal suites.
- 124 serviced, luxury Executive Residence apartments
- Three lounges with outdoor terraces, including The Lobby Lounge, No 5. Lounge & Bar, and The Sunken Garden, an alfresco shisha terrace.
- Versatile meeting space, including a 1,400-square-metre ballroom, divisible by four, with a separate entrance and eight additional function rooms
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, DIFC, 24-hour fitness centre, indoor and rooftop pools (rooftop pool is open seasonally)
- The exclusive Ritz-Carlton Club Level, a private floor with complimentary food and beverage offerings, wireless Internet access and a private concierge
Guest Room Features & Amenities
Contemporary in style with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the hotel courtyard or of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) neighbourhood, all the rooms are equipped with the convenience of Internet access and feature a dedicated work area, which includes a remote connectivity unit. Contemporary interiors influenced by French art deco and the subtle colour palette of the rooms offer tranquility and refined comfort.
The guest rooms feature:
- Choice of one King or Queen/Queen Beds
- Feather beds, down comforter with duvet
- 400-thread-count Frette linen
- Bathroom with natural daylight
- Separate shower and soaking tub
- Luxurious bath products
- Plush, terry bathrobes and slippers
- Lighted makeup mirror and hair dryer; scale upon request
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Remote desk connectivity unit
- Wireless technology or high-speed Internet access
- Dual-line telephones with voice mail and data-line capabilities
- In-room safe with outlet to recharge laptop computers, and portable telephones
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Fully stocked mini refreshment bar
- Full-size ironing board and iron upon request
- 24-hour In-room dining
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Housekeeping attention twice daily
Property Features & Amenities
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, DIFC
- Hair salon
- Indoor and outdoor heated pools (outdoor pool is open seasonally)
- 24-hour fitness center
- 1,400 square meter ballroom divisible by four, eight additional meeting rooms, plus several outdoor venues
- Three world-class restaurants
- Three lounges with outdoor terraces
- 13th Floor Club Lounge with dedicated staff, complimentary food and beverage presentations daily, wireless Internet and a personal concierge
- Full business centre
- Limousine/Town car service arranged upon request by the concierge
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre offers the convenience of a full business centre which features high-speed Internet access and the latest in technology.
- Full range of business services (delivery, fax, photocopying, secretarial services)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Translation services
- Wired or wireless, high-speed e-mail and Internet access available in meeting rooms and public areas
- Multiple, fiber optic cables for transmitting voice and data
- Computer networking within, and between, all meeting rooms
- Check-in time is 3 p.m.; Check-out time is noon
- Reservations must be cancelled by 6 p.m. on the day of arrival to avoid cancellation penalty. During event periods reservations should be cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid cancellation charges
- Pets are not allowed on property
- Main entrance
- Restaurants and lounges are accessible
- Meeting space is accessible
- Entrance(s) to on-site swimming pool(s)
- Entrance to on-site spa
- Entrance to on-site fitness centre
- Entrance to on-site business centre
- Swimming pool(s) with self-operating lift
- Accessible route to the registration desk
- Registration desk accessible
- 32-inch-wide opening door
- Route to accessible guest rooms
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre is a Tier 2 property. Learn more
Café Belge Brunch
Every Friday, Café Belge hosts a sharing brunch with classic Belgian cuisine, and live entertainment with 1920s flair, along with contemporary jazz from the resident DJ.
Fridays, 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.; beginning September 12
AED 295 includes soft beverages
AED 395 includes Belgian beers, wine and sparkling
Café Belge, Ground Level
Café Belge Business Lunch
Join us in Café Belge for a two-course, classically Belgian business lunch, with different menu offerings daily. AED 100 per guest includes coffee or tea, and guests are welcome to add a decadent Belgian dessert for AED 20.
Café Belge is also open for lunch on weekends, with set menu and a la carte options.
12 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., weekdays
AED 100 per guest
Café Belge. Ground level
With exceptional wedding venues and impeccable service, The Ritz-Carlton, DIFC is setting the new standard in romantic elegance.
The Ritz-Carlton Executive Residences, DIFC
Retreat to one of our one to four bedroom luxury apartments for short and long term stays, and experience Ritz-Carlton service and amenities in the city’s most sought after location. Click here
to learn more.