Let us make the heart of Midtown Manhattan the center of your world.
While constantly on the cutting edge, it is timeless tradition that makes New York City a favorite destination for so many. And whether it is taking afternoon tea in our luxury Midtown hotel’s warm and inviting Star Lounge
, or joining the noontime ritual of feeding the Central Park carriage horses across the street, guests of The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park will find tradition stands elegantly proud on Central Park South. Spend the day taking in all the vibrant culture, exclusive shopping and unique eateries that Midtown Manhattan has to offer, then return to the unrivaled hospitality of our Midtown New York hotel, where you can experience:
- Captivating Central Park South views
- An easy walk to Fifth Avenue, Broadway, Rockefeller Center, Lincoln Center and other Midtown Manhattan attractions
- The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge
- Forbes Five Star Hotel 2015
- AAA Five Diamond Hotel 2015