What do I need to know before contacting the hotel?
- Date and time of the wedding (alternative dates if your preferred date is not available)
- Number of people expected for the event
- An estimated budget for the event
- How far in advance should I reserve the date?
- We recommend reserving your date at least one year in advance, but should you have an auspicious date, we suggest booking your special day earlier to ensure availability.
What is the minimum attendance required for a wedding celebration?
- There is a minimum of 50 persons for the Grand Ballroom, Dewan Sultan Abdul Halim
- There is a minimum of 30 persons for the Horizon bar
- There is a minimum of 30 persons at the garden
What if my attendance falls between 30-50 people?
You may consider having a lunch or dinner reception instead. The wedding lunch or dinner menus require a minimum attendance of 30 persons, and the function may be hosted any one of the restaurants available on your wedding date.
What are the deposits based on, and when are they due?
Upon signing the contract, a 20% deposit amount is calculated based on the food and beverage minimum, plus the rental fees for the event space reserved (if applicable).
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Will the hotel provide the wedding cake?
Our pastry chef will be delighted to work with you on designing your special wedding cake as part of the wedding package.
Can I bring in my own wines?
A corkage fee of MYR 80 nett per bottle of wine and MYR 120 nett per bottle of hard liquor applies. Please note that all hard liquor, wines and champagne brought into the hotel must be duty paid and fully sealed. The hotel reserves the right not to serve duty-free and/or opened bottles.