A PHILADELPHIA LANDMARK WITH MEETING SPACE TO MATCH
The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia offers a distinctive meeting venue in the heart of the city. The hotel’s location near the convention center is ideal for large conferences and tradeshows, while the former bank building’s architectural elements, which include an impressive rotunda and towering marble columns, create an impressive setting for any event. Explore more than 26,000 sq. ft. of meeting space with pre-function areas, ballrooms and salons, all of which can be customized for board meetings, corporate celebrations, conferences and other gatherings of any size.
To begin planning, please submit a request for proposal or contact the hotel at (215) 523-8016.
- Unique Philadelphia meeting rooms including the bank building’s former vault
- Grand Ballroom with the option to incorporate three large screens
- Arden/Mellon Balcony overlooking the hotel’s beautiful rotunda
- Locally inspired menus created in collaboration with nearby farms and artisans
- Team-building experiences to benefit the local community
- Business services including shipping and receiving