THE RITZ-CARLTON CLUB LOUNGE
The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia features The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge for guests seeking a heightened level of luxury and exclusivity. This delightful oasis on the 30th floor is often referred to as a hotel within a hotel, where a dedicated concierge attends to individual needs in a well-appointed, relaxed lounge environment. With continuous culinary offerings throughout the day (breakfast, light snacks, hors d' oeuvres, beverages and sweets) and access to a computer station − it is the ideal place to conduct business, plan a family outing or simply unwind while enjoying spectacular views of Philadelphia.
The Ritz-Carlton Club lounge is exclusively for the comfort and convenience of Club guests. To provide the highest levels of service, we kindly restrict the use of the Club lounge and the food and beverage presentations to registered Club guests only.
- In keeping with The Ritz-Carlton tradition, appropriate attire and footwear is required when visiting the Club Lounge.
- In order to maintain the relaxed and refined ambiance of the Club lounge, children must be accompanied by an adult at all times and assisted in selecting items from the food presentations. Strollers are not permitted in the lounge.
- In consideration of all guests, we kindly request that cellular phones not be used while in the Club Lounge.
- As a Club Level guest you receive complimentary services such as:
- Complimentary Internet Access in the Club Lounge
- Pressing of Two (2) items per day
- Concierge Services and Business Center Services
- Complimentary coffee or tea with a wake-up call
Your comfort is very important to us and we want to ensure that your visit to Philadelphia is truly memorable. If there is anything we may do to assist you during your stay, please let us know.
Club Level accommodations allow for two guests per a room. An additional charge for guests of 7 years and older of $100.00 per person per night applies. Charges will be applied beginning at the time of check-in.