Events of any scope and type can be themed to showcase the unique surroundings of Sharq Village & Spa, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel.
Our expert ladies and gentlemen are specially trained to meet every need of event guests, and our Catering team including our specialty chefs pride themselves on originality and offer an imaginative selection of menus to choose from.
In addition to the on-site meeting and banquet facilities, outside catering or themed events can be arranged at venues such as private villas, conference halls or corporate offices.
Other Meeting Services
Our dedicated event experts will always be available to ensure a successful and memorable gathering.
Events of any kind can be themed to showcase the unique surroundings of Sharq Village & Spa, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel.
Our expert ladies and gentlemen are specially trained to meet the every need of event guests and pride themselves on originality, and offers an imaginative selection of menus to choose from.
In Addition to the on-site meeting and banquet facilities, out-side catering or themed event can be arranged at venues such as private villas, companies.
Meetings and events at The Ritz-Carlton are carefully designed to create an unparalleled guest experience while protecting our natural resources. Together with our property-based Ritz-Carlton Environmental Action Conservation Teams (REACT) you and your attendees can support our efforts to reduce our environmental imprint and make a meaningful difference. Within our hotels, we reduce energy and water usage, offer a linen and terry reuse program, and utilize environmentally preferable cleaning products. Our meeting venues support a sustainable future by offering recycled paper products and pens, water service options, organic and local food and sustainable seafood options.
A memorable and enriching stay can extend well beyond our hotels. That’s why The Ritz-Carlton proudly offers Impact Experiences, providing inspiring opportunities for our guests to contribute to the local community. Impact Experiences are compelling social and environmental impact activities where there is one constant – each program makes a lasting and authentic difference.
Impact Experiences offers on-property activities that can be incorporated in the conference agenda during lunch breaks, receptions and coffee breaks, including:
- Partnering with the hotel’s culinary team to prepare the ingredients for a regionally adapted dish for donation to a local hunger relief organization;
- Assembling school supplies and art materials in backpacks for donation to students whose academic success is threatened by poverty;
- Collaborating in teams to assemble emergency preparedness kits for shipping to a disaster relief facility or community organization;
- Designing and creating greetings and birthday cards for children in a local pediatric healthcare facility or children’s organization.
- Impact Hour, a platform for leaders from The Ritz-Carlton Community Footprints partner organizations to showcase how they are successfully addressing social and environmental issues.
Additionally, Signature Impact Experiences invite our group guests to take part in an off-site volunteer activity, unique to the destination.
Helping Others, Step by Step
Build an Affection Garden for the Step by Step school, which serves children with special needs, by planting donated mandarin-orange trees. Group guests can learn along with students and school staff how to plant the trees — from which the students can harvest fruit in just a few months.
Please contact your meetings and special events professional for details on how Impact Experiences can be matched to your group.