Let our downtown Boston Restaurants be the perfect preview or encore to your night on the town.
With a downtown location just steps from Boston’s lively theater district, the restaurants at The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common are perfect for a pre-show dinner or a post-performance nightcap. Bistro fare prepared with an artisanal, farm-to-table touch delights fans of fresh, local cuisine at Artisan Bistro. Avery Bar, showcasing a sleek, mid-century vibe, serves modern craft cocktails, including the “Avery Ten” – 10 signature martinis that pay homage to the bar’s address on Avery Street.
- Pre-prohibition and early 1950s classic cocktails with a modern twist
- 10 signature martinis [dubbed “the Avery Ten”]
- Taste & Share menu of small plates and desserts
- Mid-century modern design with retro-style lounge seating to soothe your soles while tempting your senses
- Dramatic décor featuring wood-paneled walls, vintage lighting and an elevated fireplace
- Located in the heart of Boston's vibrant Theater District
- Fresh, local and seasonal dishes with subtle bistro influences
- Lively bar with local favorites, numerous microbrews, and signature Bloody Mary menu