With a color palette inspired by the golden sands, deep blue skies and coastal waters of its Mediterranean perch, The Ritz-Carlton, Herzliya adds a harmonious note to the symphony of upscale restaurants, shops and bustling marina that define the affluent area of Herzliya Pituach. As one of the newest luxury hotels near Tel Aviv, this urban resort hotel provides a pleasurable retreat for guests doing business with nearby global tech firms and vacationers seeking the quintessential Israeli getaway. At our luxury Tel Aviv hotel, guests will enjoy a magnificently crafted experience emboldened by a sense of place that entreats the senses: in the delectable kosher cuisine and wine featured in Herbert Samuel, the iconic Tel Aviv restaurant; in the signature treatments of our luxurious spa; and the stunning views that come compliments of our Tel Aviv resort’s luxurious guest rooms and suites.
Complementing the idyllic setting, the hotel features:
- Stunning rooms, all with private balconies overlooking the mesmerizing Mediterranean Sea
- World-class Kosher restaurant offering seasonal dining experiences
- An elegant lobby bar featuring a wide variety of signature cocktails
- 12th floor outdoor rooftop swimming pool and bar surrounded by breathtaking ocean views
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, featuring 6 luxurious treatment rooms, Turkish Hammam, Swedish sauna, sea view relaxation area
- Spacious 24-hour gym overlooking the ocean
- Meeting space including ballroom, meeting room, and business center
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: Noon
- Post noon check-out incurs an additional half-room rate charge
- After 6 p.m., check-out incurs additional full-room rate charge
- Cancellation until 12 p.m., one day prior to arrival is free of charge.
- We apply a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night after 12 p.m.
Additional charges apply for more than 2 guests staying in a room overnight. Children under 6 years old are complimentary, additional guests over 6 years old are $70 per person per day.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Herzliya is a smoke-free hotel
- Pets - Guide dogs are welcome
- Overnight Valet Parking: $10 per night