Enjoy unparalleled access at our luxury hotel on Canal Street in downtown New Orleans.
Situated at the confluence of the mighty Mississippi River and the picturesque Gulf of Mexico, New Orleans, Louisiana is often referred to as the most unique city in America. With prominent annual events including Mardi Gras and Jazz Fest, the city is popular with visitors, and our Canal Street hotel places them in the center of it all.
New Orleans, known as the Crescent City, switched hands from the French to the Spanish and back to the French again before becoming part of the U.S. in the 1803 Louisiana Purchase. Remnants of these European influences are ever-present, from the architecture to the culinary scene, and guests of The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans have a unique opportunity to experience history both within the Canal Street hotel and in the surrounding areas.
- One block from Bourbon Street
- Minutes from the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and The New Orleans Arena
- Close proximity to the Garden District
- Near the Audubon Institute’s Aquarium of the Americas and Insectarium, as well as the Audubon Institute’s Park and Zoological Garden
- Minutes from three championship golf courses including the TPC Louisiana, a stop on the PGA tour
- One block from Saenger Theatre, host to several top touring attractions