Lying in the southernmost tip of Hainan Island, Sanya is a beachfront tropical city where the mountains, rivers, sea and sky are matched in perfect unison. The city is bestowed with ten eminent tourist resources, sunshine, crystal clear water, pristine beaches, lush forests, exotic animals, refreshing hot springs, exciting grottoes, country scenes, ethnic culture and historical relics. Augmented with unspeakably lovely climate, Sanya possesses all the necessary elements needed for a perfect tourist destination and ideal location for a luxury Yalong Bay hotel – The Ritz-Carlton, Sanya.
China’s only seaside tropical tourist destination, discover the amazing details of city of Sanya:
- Lies at 18°north latitude, the most romantic sunshine coast on the planet
- China’s best city in terms of air quality: No.1 in China, No.2 in the world
- Yalong Bay, the No.1 bay in China and the district with highest density of worldly top coastal resorts
- The city with highest visibility in China marine territory and boasting 19 prime bays with average visibility over 10 meters.
- China’s outstanding city in terms of landscaping, with forestation coverage up to 60%
- The best city in China in terms of residential environment
- The first city in China consecutively holding the 53rd, 54th and 55th and upcoming 57th Miss World Finals
- The highest Kwan-yin Statue (108m) in the world – Nanshan Sea-based Kwan-yin
For more information about the city of Sanya, attractions, recreation and more, contact this Yalong Bay hotel’s concierge.