REWARD YOUR PALATE WITH CAREFULLY CRAFTED CUISINE IN CHENGDU
Sample the culinary bounty of China and elsewhere throughout the world at The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu, where dining is truly an adventure. Enjoy meticulously prepared Cantonese and Sichuanese dishes and superb wine pairings at Li Xuan, linger over tapas and cocktails at FLAIR or sip afternoon tea at the Lobby Lounge. In every respect, the restaurants at the hotel are a celebration of gastronomical excellence.
With design elements reminiscent of an ancient dynasty, Li Xuan Chinese Restaurant will let you embark on the journey of mysterious Chinese Cuisine.
- Lunch served daily: 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Dinner served daily: 5:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Embark on a global gastronomic journey and open all five senses at SPICES an all-day dining restaurant, located on the 25th floor.
- Breakfast served daily: 6 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch served daily: 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Dinner served daily: 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- A la carte served daily: 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.; 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
FLAIR Restaurant & Bar captures the imagination of Chengdu’s trendsetters with traditional Sichuanese elements.
- Sunday to Thursday: 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
The glamorous Lobby Lounge combines tasteful contemporary styling with crisp city views and traditional Afternoon Tea—a British classic beloved around the world.
- Sunday to Thursday: 9 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 9 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Afternoon Tea served daily: 2p.m. to 5 p.m.
Explore a variety of fine Mediterranean dishes, and enjoy the flow of creativity with Chef’s delicate crafts. An a la carte menu is available to bring you an unforgettable night.
- Wednesday to Sunday: 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Celebrate the memorable days with your family and friends, enjoy the surprises and happy hours prepared by the Ritz-Carlton Chengdu.