As one of the premier Bahrain business hotels, The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain ensures each and every conference is like no other – an event destined to leave a memorable impression, from the first presentation – to the last celebratory toast. Impeccable service complements the elegant surroundings of more than 3,500 square meters of conference space, including a beautiful 940-square-meter Grand Ballroom. From exclusive board meetings, to high-profile product launches or corporate-wide celebrations, our Bahrain conference center ensures a successful event with:
- A large selection of banquet rooms accommodating up to 500 guests at a time
- A 940-square-meter ballroom and 858-square-meter ballroom
- Four additional individual meeting rooms, each featuring stunning furnishings and the latest technology
- A spacious 1,428-square-meter Grand Foyer offering a marble-lined pre-function space accented by panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows
Both ballrooms are equipped with:
- Updated meeting room technology
- High-speed Internet service, laptop access and multiple telephone lines
- Individual temperature controls
- Sound-proofed walls and partitions
- Luxurious conference seating
In addition to the hotel’s meeting rooms, guests may also use the villas for small meetings (up to 12 people).
The business hotel’s state-of-the-art Bahrain conference facilities are complemented by a team of certified Conference Services professionals who are able to work in partnership with meeting planners to create a truly memorable event. A dedicated Conference Services manager works side by side with the organizer throughout every phase of the meeting to ensure the details of each event and make sure that meeting delegates are cared for as individual guests, rather than members of a group.
The conference center hotel provides catering in Bahrain at the venue of your choice, whether it’s the privacy of your home or office or on-site at the outside Villa Gazebo and Island.
To help guests work productively throughout their stay, the Business Centre is conveniently located in the lobby next to the reception, and is staffed with competent professionals who are eager to help with technical assistance, equipment rental and secretarial services.
Bahrain is rapidly gaining popularity as a conference and incentive destination; the city offers traditional Arabic hospitality in a rediscovered oasis in the Gulf.
Special meeting space rental rates apply on the following dates:
June 1 - September 31, 2016
December 15, 2016 - January 15, 2017