The Ritz-Carlton, Boston state-of-the-art renovated meeting facilities exceed any luxury hotel experience in the city. The nine technologically advanced meeting rooms offer upgraded broadband Internet access and dedicated cell phone DAS system coverage. In addition, the Winter Boardroom offers a permanent plasma screen. The AMC Loews Theatres, Boston Common is adjacent to the hotel and also available for videoconferences and meetings.
- Audio-visual equipment
- Shipping and receiving services
- Business Center
- High-speed Internet access
- Security services
- Electrical services
- Technology Butler
A memorable and enriching stay can extend well beyond our hotels. That’s why The Ritz-Carlton proudly offers Impact Experiences, providing inspiring opportunities for our guests to contribute to the local community. Impact Experiences are compelling social and environmental impact activities where there is one constant – each program makes a lasting and authentic difference.
Impact Experiences offers on-property activities that can be incorporated in the conference agenda during lunch breaks, receptions and coffee breaks, including:
- Partnering with the hotel’s culinary team to prepare the ingredients for a regionally adapted dish for donation to a local hunger relief organization;
- Assembling school supplies and art materials in backpacks for donation to students whose academic success is threatened by poverty;
- Collaborating in teams to assemble emergency preparedness kits for shipping to a disaster relief facility or community organization;
- Designing and creating greetings and birthday cards for children in a local pediatric healthcare facility or children’s organization.
- Impact Hour, a platform for leaders from The Ritz-Carlton Community Footprints partner organizations to showcase how they are successfully addressing social and environmental issues.
Additionally, Signature Impact Experiences invite our group guests to take part in an off-site volunteer activity, unique to the destination.
Meetings and events at The Ritz-Carlton are carefully designed to create an unparalleled guest experience while protecting our natural resources. Together with our property-based Ritz-Carlton Environmental Action Conservation Teams (REACT) you and your attendees can support our efforts to reduce our environmental imprint and make a meaningful difference. Within our hotels, we reduce energy and water usage, offer a linen and terry reuse program, and utilize environmentally preferable cleaning products. Our meeting venues support a sustainable future by offering recycled paper products and pens, water service options, organic and local food and sustainable seafood options.
Audio Visual Services
The Ritz-Carlton Boston partners with Encore Global whose team’s highest priority is the satisfaction of our clients and the success of your events. Encore Global creates memorable experiences, helping people share ideas to inspire change. We are event technology professionals in the experince business and know our customers hold meetings to deliver messages, affect change and create memories. In every event produced we provide a flawless performance with dramatic results.
- Projection : Video and Presentations
- Audio : Video, Presenters, and Music
- Internet and Power : Attendees, Webcasting, Registration
- Creative Services : Lighting, Drapery, Scenic Décor
- Digital Services : Branding, Mobile Apps
- Encore Global at The Ritz-Carlton, Boston