What should I know before I contact The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou?
To ensure that the hotel’s Wedding Team is able to start helping you immediately, keep a few facts in mind when taking this first step toward your perfect wedding:
- Approximate dates for the event
- Alternate dates in case of scheduling conflicts
- Your estimated budget
- An estimate for the number of guests you plan to invite
How far in advance should I reserve my preferred date?
In China, the Labor Day holiday, National Day holiday and weekends in May and October are popular dates for wedding celebrations and in some cases are reserved two years in advance. Other dates are typically available on shorter notice. The Ladies and Gentlemen of the hotel’s Wedding Team will be pleased to advise you on availability.
How late can I confirm the number of guests attending my wedding celebration?
In order to ensure the quality and quantity of food offered at your celebration, the Catering Department requires an exact number of guests at least 72 hours prior to the start of the event. Since this is how many meals will be prepared, this figure will be considered a guarantee and will be billed in total even if fewer guests actually attend your event.
Can I hold my celebration outdoors?
The Wedding Team constantly scouts new venues and can offer several options for elegant outdoor celebrations.
Do I need a Wedding Coordinator?
A Wedding Coordinator will instill your celebration with a level of professionalism, confidence and poise that is difficult to achieve without expert support. In addition to helping you achieve your inner vision in terms of design and organization, Wedding Coordinators will further assist with:
- Etiquette and protocol for your ceremony
- A “Wedding Day Timeline” with which to organize yourself and your wedding party
- Recommendations for outside professionals such as florists, musicians, photographers and designers
- Consultation on menu and beverage selections
- Guidance through your menu tasting and consolidating your thoughts
- Overseeing the “behind the scenes” operation of your event while you enjoy the festivities
What will The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou provide for my celebration?
Rentals of The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou’s ballroom or other hotel facilities will include:
- Full food and beverage catering
- Tables, table linens, silverware, glassware and chairs
- A dance floor and stage
- Setup and staging
- A scheduled ceremony rehearsal
- An on-site Wedding Concierge to greet and assist your guests
How can I further personalize my celebration?
In addition to the comprehensive planning and execution of your wedding celebration, the Ladies and Gentlemen of the Wedding Team can assist in acquiring hand-picked accouterments to reflect your personal style, vision and character. Such “personal touches” might include authentic Chiavari chairs; specialty linens, base plates and bespoke menu cards; thoughtful welcome baskets for guests; intimate gifts for bridesmaids and groomsmen and much more—let your imagination be your guide!
What kind of floral arrangements are available?
The Wedding Team will help you to transform your artistic vision into elegant table centerpieces created by our in-house florist, while simultaneously sourcing top-quality flowers from external vendors with which to line the ballroom’s aisles and stage.