ENJOY LUXURY VACATION EXPERIENCES TO ENTERTAIN OUR GUESTS OF ALL AGES
Enjoy our two outdoor resort pools including an adult only pool and interactive family pool. Pool towels, umbrellas and chaise lounge services are available daily at the Towel Hut.
Pool Cabana and Beach Bimini Experience
Pool Lounge Cabana:
Elevate your pool experience by enjoying shaded private cabanas at the adults only pool, completed with a host of premium amenities which include dedicated cabana service, chaise lounge chairs, a bottle of prosecco, fruit presentation and bottled water.
Enjoy seaside views from our luxury beach biminis and enjoy true relaxation in the shade with splendid views of Grace Bay Beach with lounge chairs, a bottle of prosecco, fresh fruit platter and refreshments.
A personal attendant will assist with any food and beverage requests during your pool or beach day.
For cabana & bimini package pricing information or for reservations, please visit the Towel Hut.
Cabana rentals are from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Learn sailing basics from a pro, embark on a snorkel trip or enjoy a relaxing sunset sail – regardless of what you select, our water sports professionals at Red Hospitality will ensure you are ready to go exploring.
The resort provides guests with complimentary use of non-motorized sports:
- Snorkel Equipment
- Snorkels and foot fins are available for exploring the crystal clear waters surrounding famous Grace Bay Beach.
- Kayaks & Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Kayaks (single and double) & SUPs are available for those looking to explore the beautiful turquoise waters of Princess Alexandra National Park.
Please click here to learn more about one of our Catamaran Adventures with Lady Grace.
Explore Grace Bay while cruising with one of our resort bikes. To get the most out of your biking experience, opt to take our beach picnic basket with snacks and refreshment readily available. The bikes come with a basket and a crate to fit the picnic basket perfectly.
To reserve a bike please see the team at the Lady Grace Resort desk
Available for 16 years and up. 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Grace Bay is a great area to explore. Ask the concierge for the running map including local running and cycling guides, from 3km – 10km taking in the best scenery of the local Grace Bay.
SAILING ACADEMY (AMERICAN SAILING ACADEMY ACCREDITED)
Feeling adventurous? Join us for our sailing academy and learn to sail with one of our local instructors. Explore the beautiful turquoise waters of Grace Bay whilst immersing in the subtle art of sailing. All ages, 12 years and upwards, learn the basics get certificated; Knowledge and skill-based learning objectives include:
- Sailing Terminology – Learning the parts of the boat (Starboard vs Port), sails and rigging overview, Windward vs leeward, motor vs sail, channel markers discussions.
- Weather and Oceanography – Reading weather forecasts, identifying sailing conditions, wind awareness, marine life and local area knowledge.
- Operations – how to effectively sail, crew responsibilities when sailing with more than one person, maneuvering the boat, steering, sail controls, stopping/speeding up, getting out of irons, launching and recovery of the boat from a beach.
- Safety Procedures – how to safely sail in open waters, righting the boat, man over-board, avoiding hazardous areas (reefs, coral heads, and shallow waters), towing, racing.
The ASA 110 course is broken down into four sections. Sections one and two can be combined and run together over a four-hour session, or run individually as two, two-hour classes. Students should allocate a couple of hours of solo sailing to practice what they have learned before scheduling to do section three and again before scheduling section four.
- Introduction To Sailing (2 Hours). On land training exercises (wind awareness, theory and terminology, line handling and knots). Price per person $150.
- Sailing Fun In The Sun (2 Hours). Launch and recovery (introduction to steering, sail trim, boat balance). Price per person $300.
- Safety While At Sea (3 Hours). Procedure overview (righting the boat, man overboard, towing, emergency response). Price per person $300.
- Review And Assessment (3 Hours). One hour allocated for pre-test Q&A, followed by an on the water assessment, oral exam and review. Once all objectives have been accomplished, sailor(s) will receive their ASA 110 certifcate and Ritz Sailing Academy shirt at an award ceremony held on the beach. Price per person $300.
Out of Bounds Sailing to Iguana Island
2-hours guided Sailing Tours (Hobie Wave- Mini Catamaran) to Iguana Island with a relaxing beach stop.
Including taxes per person.
Kayaking and Paddle boarding
2-hours kayak tour to the end of the island, Emerald Point exploring the turquoise waters with a beautiful beach stop.
Including taxes per person. Service fees apply. Subject to Service charge and Government tax.
Live Entertainment At The Lobby Lounge
Admire the spectacular views of Grace Bay from the chic, vibrant and open air Lobby Lounge at The Ritz-Carlton, Turks & Caicos. It is an ideal setting to unwind and socialize while enjoying live entertainment.
Thursdays & Sundays
6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.