Call upon the expertise of our dedicated Meeting Services specialists who thrive on creating pitch-perfect events of any scale.
A memorable and enriching stay can extend well beyond our hotels. That’s why The Ritz-Carlton proudly offers Impact Experiences, providing inspiring opportunities for our guests to contribute to the local community. Impact Experiences are compelling social and environmental impact activities where there is one constant – each program makes a lasting and authentic difference.
Impact Experiences offers on-property activities that can be incorporated in the conference agenda during lunch breaks, receptions and coffee breaks, including:
- Partnering with the hotel’s culinary team to prepare the ingredients for a regionally adapted dish for donation to a local hunger relief organization;
- Assembling school supplies and art materials in backpacks for donation to students whose academic success is threatened by poverty;
- Collaborating in teams to assemble emergency preparedness kits for shipping to a disaster relief facility or community organization;
- Designing and creating greetings and birthday cards for children in a local pediatric healthcare facility or children’s organization.
- Impact Hour, a platform for leaders from The Ritz-Carlton Community Footprints partner organizations to showcase how they are successfully addressing social and environmental issues.
Additionally, Signature Impact Experiences invite our group guests to take part in an off-site volunteer activity, unique to the destination.
Provide support to those who need it most: children. Group guests can spend a full day volunteering at Sun Village, an organization dedicated to caring for the orphaned children whose parents have been imprisoned. Tend the gardens that provide the children with fresh produce year-round.
Please contact your meetings and special events professional for details on how Impact Experiences can be matched to your group.
Meetings and events at The Ritz-Carlton are carefully designed to create an unparalleled guest experience while protecting our natural resources. Together with our property-based Ritz-Carlton Environmental Action Conservation Teams (REACT) you and your attendees can support our efforts to reduce our environmental imprint and make a meaningful difference. Within our hotels, we reduce energy and water usage, offer a linen and terry reuse program, and utilize environmentally preferable cleaning products. Our meeting venues support a sustainable future by offering recycled paper products and pens, water service options, organic and local food and sustainable seafood options.
- Corporate anniversary parties
- Our catering and banquet experts can custom-design events to your specifications