In the heart of the ancient capital, The Ritz-Carlton, Nanjing is a beautiful expression of the now cosmopolitan metropolis. The experience begins in the 38th-floor lobby where the Purple Mountain stretches out before the eyes and original artwork adorns the walls. Cultural stories are weaved throughout one’s stay including a sunset lantern ritual and spa treatments featuring lotus flowers, Yuhua stones and other indigenous elements.
- 295 guest rooms and suites with city, Xuanwu Lake and Purple Mountain views
- Cantonese, French-inspired and locally focused restaurants
- FLAIR rooftop restaurant and bar offering sweeping views from the 62nd floor
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa with locally inspired treatments 24-hour fitness center and indoor pool with a skyline view
- More than 23,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space including two ballrooms