Note that Ritz-Carlton Reserve does not participate in Marriott Bonvoy and therefore points cannot be earned or redeemed.
FEES AND CHARGES INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
Resort Fees - JPY 1,100 per person per night. Includes local shuttle service.
Service Charge - 15% and Consumption tax – 10%
Onsen Tax - JPY 300 per room per night
Please note that the maximum occupancy per guest room and suite are:
- Niseko Reserve: 3 adults / 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years old
- Yotei Reserve: 3 adults / 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years old
- Yotei Suite: 3 adults / 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years old
- Higashiyama Suite: 4 adults and 2 children under 12 years old / 5 adults and 1 child under 12 years old
Additional guests will be assessed as follows:
- 12 years old and older: JPY 47,500 per person, per night, including breakfast
- 6 to 11 years old: Breakfast chargeable at 50% of adult price
- 5 years old and under, sharing the same room with their parents will be complimentary
Check-In: 3 p.m.
Check-Out: 12 p.m.
Pricing and policies are subject to change without notice. Special cancellation policies apply during the festive seasons and high demand periods throughout the year, including holidays.
Smoking is not permitted inside the resort.
Pets are not permitted with the exception of service animals.
Complimentary parking space is available on property for in-house guests.