What do I need to know before contacting the hotel?
- Date and time of the wedding (alternative dates if your preferred date is not available)
- Number of people expected for the event
- An estimated budget for the event
How far in advance should I reserve the date?
We recommend reserving your date at least one year in advance, but should you have a favourable date, we suggest booking your special day earlier to ensure availability.
How do we organize your wedding at The Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh?
Planning your wedding can be one of the most stressful yet most memorable experiences in your life and The Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh Team is here to help you define every step of the way. Please let us be amongst the first to wish you all the best on your forthcoming marriage.
- Conduct site inspection for the couple.
- Select and reserve the perfect venue for the wedding.
- Envision your wedding and draw up a budget.
- Discuss the expected number of invitees and preferred wedding day.
- Assist you in the selection of wedding menus.
- Reservation of a Royal Suite for the grand wedding night.
- Accommodate the needs of any room reservations for the invited guests attending the wedding.
- Develop a catering agreement specifying the details of the event and parties’ commitments.
What do we provide for weddings and receptions?
- Reception beverages (fresh juices, mineral water).
- Dinner buffet including soft beverages.
- Royal chairs and tables, luxurious silverwares and glasses.
- Complimentary use of the Bridal Suite on the date of the event for bride’s pre-wedding preparation.
- One-night complimentary stay for the bride and groom at a Royal Suite with breakfast buffet in Al Orjouan Restaurant.
What is the deposit based on and when is the final payment due?
A deposit of 50,000 SAR is required to confirm banquet space. Estimated remaining balance is due two months prior to the event.