The Abama golf course features sweeping views of the ocean and La Gomera Island from fairways and greens.
Resort Golf Course
Designed according to Tenerife's unique terrain, the resort's challenging golf course is one of the top three in Spain.
Golf Course Fairway
The Abama course at the hotel is one of the top three golf courses in all of Spain.
A Golf Course Inspired by Tenerife and Admired Around The World
Against a backdrop of dazzling ocean views, palm trees and tropical vegetation, golfers discover the challenges and rewards of Tenerife’s most exalted golf course. Designed by Ryder Cup player Dave Thomas, the resort’s par-72 course pays tribute to Tenerife’s varied terrain with 22 water hazards and white sand bunkers that demand focus from players of every level.
Guests may enhance their Abama golf experience with an appointment at the Abama Golf, which offers the assistance of four instructors. Other amenities include a driving range with a three-hole practice area, a putting green and GPS-enabled golf carts.
The golf resort also features a clubhouse with changing rooms, a pro shop and two dining options: Michelin-starred cuisine at Abama Kabuki (open from 7 p.m.) and casual bites at The Club House (open until 6 p.m.).
Tee times are available between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. daily.
May - September 2019
November 2019 - March 2020
Junior 18 holes (until 16 years included)
Rates include local taxes.
*Twilight will be reserved for The Ritz-Carlton, Abama guests and must be booked on the same day of play, directly at the spot.
1. The handicap limit is 28 for men and 36 for ladies. Players are requested to bring their handicap certificate with them.
2. Dress Code: Golf Polo, trousers, bermuda or skirt and socks. Swimshorts, slippers, t-shirts or jeans are not allowed.
3. Golf shoes with soft spikes are required in all the courses.
4. Cancellations or changes must be communicated to our Reservations Office at last 2 days (48 hours)
prior to the client’s tee time in order to avoid cancellation penalty of the complete green fee.
5. PRO's need to identify with their PGA licence in the club house at the arrival.
6. Green fees are subject to change without prior notice by the Hotel & Golf Courses.
Please consider that the golf course is managed directly by Abama Golf, and it's not part of The Ritz-Carlton, Abama´s facilities. For more information and reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.