The health and safety of our guests is our top priority: COVID-19 updates and what to expect at our hotel.
A secluded oasis set along the Arabian Gulf, The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Beach celebrates natural beauty and cultural heritage at its resort near Dubai. Blending traditional elements with modern luxury, the hotel offers a collection of experiences including outdoor adventure, bespoke dining and sea-inspired spa treatments.
- 32 luxurious villas, each with its own pool and direct beach access
- Seafront spa offering locally inspired treatments in waterside pavilions
- Seafood and grill dining experience at the beachfront Shore House Restaurant
- Bespoke in-villa and beach dining experiences
- Breathaking wedding venues along the Arabian Gulf
- Access to the nature reserve at the sister property in Al Wadi Desert
Guest Room Features & Amenities
- 32 luxury villas with direct beach access
- Private pool
- Pool deck with sun bed, lounger and outdoor bathtub
- 24-hour in-villa dining
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 42-inch LCD TV
- iPod docking station/clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping attention
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
Property Features & Amenities
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa with holistic treatments, private pavilions and relaxation lounges
- Fitness center
- Poolside dining
- Resort experiences including snorkeling, fishing, paddling and beach activities
- Ritz Kids® program
- Gulf-view venues and comprehensive services Resort program focused on protecting the marine ecosystem
- 24-hour concierge service
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 12 p.m.
The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Beach kindly requests that our valued guests refrain from bringing food items, cooking utensils, alcohol or shisha to the resort at any time. Thank you for your understanding.
The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Beach respectfully advises all guests that visitors are permitted to the resort and its facilities providing they are registered as paying guests at the resort. The resort permits a limited number of guests to access it’s food and beverage outlets and Spa, however advance reservations are mandatory by dialing +971 204 8888.
The resort will continue to follow the safety guidelines issued by the government authorities, these are subject to change without prior notice.
Please be advised that images used on the site are taken at the resort and are for descriptive purposes only. The location, view and aspect of each villa may differ from the image shown when staying at the resort.